This story is coming a long great keep it up Please.
Hot dang John Sr. Got lucky with that body, I can see why Jr. Was upset
i really hope this series follows through to when they swap into the correct bodies
Im thinking about it ;)
And so the caffeine addiction begins . . . lol How will he spend his day? CheersZapper
Damn why is this girl reminding me of Kelly kapowski from saved by the bell
Ooh, I can't wait to see how Junior "adjusts" while John is gone. And do you think John might bring a cute quarterback home?
This story is coming a long great keep it up Please.
ReplyDeleteHot dang John Sr. Got lucky with that body, I can see why Jr. Was upset
ReplyDeletei really hope this series follows through to when they swap into the correct bodies
ReplyDeleteIm thinking about it ;)
DeleteAnd so the caffeine addiction begins . . . lol How will he spend his day?
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
Damn why is this girl reminding me of Kelly kapowski from saved by the bell
ReplyDeleteOoh, I can't wait to see how Junior "adjusts" while John is gone. And do you think John might bring a cute quarterback home?
ReplyDelete