Thought we'd check in with Freddie and see how he's adjusting to his new life. It's only a handful of caps right now but people have been asking about an update on this series ;)
This is my absolute favorite of your caption series! I'm very happy you decided to continue it and can't wait to see how they are all dealing with being swapped.
I'd love to see a sequel or some one-offs with other characters too.
Nice. Hopefully he can pull it off. What of the others?
ReplyDeleteWow - what a situation to get dropped into . . .
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
This is my absolute favorite of your caption series! I'm very happy you decided to continue it and can't wait to see how they are all dealing with being swapped.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to see a sequel or some one-offs with other characters too.
wickd wild & ouch funnuy
ReplyDelete