If only I had that ability. I'd do other things beyond getting compliments during the time. To help my depression and other things. Alas, I just people watch and imagine.
LOL! great pic. original
This is so sad and cute, I love it
Interesting way to deal with insecurity. I wonder if he could have used his power to get wealthy? Or become a celebrity for a few hours?
Its so sad for Gunther... Great story and great use of pic! I love it!
If only I had that ability. I'd do other things beyond getting compliments during the time. To help my depression and other things. Alas, I just people watch and imagine.
ReplyDeleteLOL! great pic. original
ReplyDeleteThis is so sad and cute, I love it
ReplyDeleteInteresting way to deal with insecurity. I wonder if he could have used his power to get wealthy? Or become a celebrity for a few hours?
ReplyDeleteIts so sad for Gunther... Great story and great use of pic! I love it!
ReplyDelete