Learn to live the sweet life honey
wickedly funny, good story & PIc
Great pic and caption. Anyone else have Eddie Money going though their heads now?I know that things will never be the sameI want to go backAnd do it all over againBut I can't go back I knowI want to go backCause I'm feeling so much olderBut I can't go back I know
How is she doing in his body? I'd think they'd both have to try it at the same time for any chance of it working.
Learn to live the sweet life honey
ReplyDeletewickedly funny, good story & PIc
ReplyDeleteGreat pic and caption.
ReplyDeleteAnyone else have Eddie Money going though their heads now?
I know that things will never be the same
I want to go back
And do it all over again
But I can't go back I know
I want to go back
Cause I'm feeling so much older
But I can't go back I know
How is she doing in his body? I'd think they'd both have to try it at the same time for any chance of it working.
ReplyDelete