hey, kind of a lurker, but I just wanted to mention that your caps are hands down some of the best caps online. I visit your site daily. keep up the good work! would also love a followup to this one. maybe his girlfriend walks in and they have to pretend to be one another so they don't get caught. love your stuff! keep it up! - lurker0420
original, clever story
ReplyDeleteInteresting story. I wonder if he starts to look for more excuses to spend time in her body?
ReplyDeletehey, kind of a lurker, but I just wanted to mention that your caps are hands down some of the best caps online. I visit your site daily. keep up the good work! would also love a followup to this one. maybe his girlfriend walks in and they have to pretend to be one another so they don't get caught. love your stuff! keep it up! - lurker0420
ReplyDelete