Very cool concept for this story. Poor Brad! ^^
LOL SUPER original
I like this concept. Hope to see more like this in the future
Great cap! Reminds me of one I wrote a couple of years ago: https://www.deviantart.com/tgcaptionimages/art/TG-Caption-Story-Do-Laptops-Reduce-Sperm-Count--654930078
Wow so meta! Will you make more of this please....Or maybe extend it to the part where he could acknowledge the reader
Well, if you're gonna get stuck in one of your captions, she's not a bad host!
Very cool concept for this story. Poor Brad! ^^
ReplyDeleteLOL SUPER original
ReplyDeleteI like this concept. Hope to see more like this in the future
ReplyDeleteGreat cap! Reminds me of one I wrote a couple of years ago: https://www.deviantart.com/tgcaptionimages/art/TG-Caption-Story-Do-Laptops-Reduce-Sperm-Count--654930078
ReplyDeleteWow so meta! Will you make more of this please....
ReplyDeleteOr maybe extend it to the part where he could acknowledge the reader
Well, if you're gonna get stuck in one of your captions, she's not a bad host!
ReplyDelete