Sunday, August 18, 2019

Still In The Testing Stages



7 comments:

  1. Hope they all like their changes. Mutual international will be interesting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fuck off with that spam shit

      Delete
    2. Spam? I rarely comment on this site and when I do it is to let Brad know I either enjoyed something and would like to see more of it, or it is to comment on a plot thread. In this case I did both, I commented on my thoughts to their changes and I mentioned what I hope to see more of with the MBEP becoming International.

      Kindly Fuck Off, if you are going to hide behind an Anonymous post and add nothing to a conversation on a post, that or be consistent and go after every praise post that gets posted to this site.

      Delete
    3. Oh no no no he wasn't commenting on your post. Some spam bot filled several of my comments sections with crap and he was commenting on that. I had to go through and delete them all. :(

      Sorry for the confusion!

      Delete
    4. My apologies I didn't know. Feel free to delete the comment if you want.

      Delete
    5. Not your fault! honest mistake! I should've said something after deleting but i was so annoyed by all the spam posts.

      Delete
  2. I love it! More pls!

    ReplyDelete