I hope this is a long series
I hope to make it an ongoing series. I only have 5 caps written right now but I have some ideas for the future. it may get its own tag and be something I update on occasion
Cool idea! I wonder what happens next!
Son got his wish, feel like moms gonna get hers and get to bully younger aunt in the son!
very clever story
Man I'd love to play some Banjo Kazooie with that chick.
This sounds like a fun series
I hope this is a long series
ReplyDeleteI hope to make it an ongoing series. I only have 5 caps written right now but I have some ideas for the future. it may get its own tag and be something I update on occasion
DeleteCool idea! I wonder what happens next!
ReplyDeleteSon got his wish, feel like moms gonna get hers and get to bully younger aunt in the son!
ReplyDeletevery clever story
ReplyDeleteMan I'd love to play some Banjo Kazooie with that chick.
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like a fun series
ReplyDelete