wickedly funny! great series, good pics. Poor girl, thorough the mom seems to be enjoying herself & even call her son 'MMOM". PLS continue I wonder what happens next, how does the new girl handle a boy F? Will they start acting more & more like each other as is hinted at ?
Ha! Nice bit of wicked trickery. I like how Melvin used his status as the mom to get Morgan to take a bite.
ReplyDeletewickedly funny! great series, good pics. Poor girl, thorough the mom seems to be enjoying herself & even call her son 'MMOM". PLS continue I wonder what happens next, how does the new girl handle a boy F? Will they start acting more & more like each other as is hinted at ?
ReplyDeleteWould love to see a continuation of this series. Even though cupcake pics might be harder to find, lol.
ReplyDeleteis there a part 3 coming out
ReplyDelete