i really like this type of scenario, where a friend strands another friend in their mom's body because they would love them as a mom! its a very good concept
I'd still try to swap back, and my friend is not going to like how stricked of a mother I will be to him if I am stuck.... although what I do during mommy time is a different story.
Hot as fuck! Just bust a nut to that guy getting stuck as his friends mom.
ReplyDeletei really like this type of scenario, where a friend strands another friend in their mom's body because they would love them as a mom! its a very good concept
ReplyDeleteI'd still try to swap back, and my friend is not going to like how stricked of a mother I will be to him if I am stuck.... although what I do during mommy time is a different story.
ReplyDeleteOh, wow, that suck for Brian. I wonder if he takes out his anger at being stuck on Dylan.
ReplyDelete