Bummer, I wonder who got stuck in a worse situation
Great caption, also a great up for a series involving the other people affected
Audrey just hasn't realized that she is much better off as the new Agatha. If she is just a spoiled brat then having her mother's money and place in society would be exactly what she wants, without actually having to earn it.
Wickedly funny. SUpper use of pic & very good stories. You do excellent F/F saps,part 2?
Yes now I want a part 2 of this
lol - Good use of the picture.
Bummer, I wonder who got stuck in a worse situation
ReplyDeleteGreat caption, also a great up for a series involving the other people affected
ReplyDeleteAudrey just hasn't realized that she is much better off as the new Agatha. If she is just a spoiled brat then having her mother's money and place in society would be exactly what she wants, without actually having to earn it.
ReplyDeleteWickedly funny. SUpper use of pic & very good stories. You do excellent F/F saps,part 2?
ReplyDeleteYes now I want a part 2 of this
Deletelol - Good use of the picture.
ReplyDelete