Thursday, January 16, 2020

Don't Go Through My Things


8 comments:

  1. https://swappinggrounds.blogspot.com/2018/06/did-it-feel-different.html?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=gadget&utm_campaign=stylify_random
    hi i know i already made a request in your previous post but i just reread one of your best posts so far and really wanted to see a sequel.Maybe the boss in her secetary body decides to go to the board and tell them not to reverse the machine since having a young woman in a high position would be a good PR move for feminists.Meanwhile secetary after exploring her body with her BF and getting hit on as a MILF decides her body isnt so bad and the company pays her hundred of millions to stay which she does.But after being bored at home she decides even tho she dont need the job she decides to go back to work under her old body as a secetary and the 2 woman couldnt be happier

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://swappinggrounds.blogspot.com/2020/01/wakey-wakey.html
      heres where i posted by previous requests

      Delete
    2. please don't leave requests in the comments. I have a request page on the right side of the blog.

      that said, I rarely do them. I don't have the time for capping like I used to and i'm starting to wind down unfortunately.

      Delete
    3. that sucks,but ill post them on the request page just in case u decide to do them.
      Really hope i get to see my requests done one day
      And thanks for replying and keep up the good work!

      Delete
  2. LOL OOOPS! Do they go back or does somethingn go wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make a sequel please! This one was so good

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look on her face right after the swap. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god, I love this cap! The image and story are so great!

    ReplyDelete