Will he succeed?
ooh? let's see.
I want him to succeedand maybe give it to a freand
Please a happy ending for Brian, Monica has his young.
I can't wait to see what happens next.
DITTO! & witis both sexy & funny.
I Want the happy ending for Brian, maybe he steals the medallion and gives it to another early boy at the gym? this could be a whole series man.
The plot thickens !
Will he succeed?
ReplyDeleteooh? let's see.
DeleteI want him to succeedand maybe give it to a freand
ReplyDeletePlease a happy ending for Brian, Monica has his young.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see what happens next.
ReplyDeleteDITTO! & witis both sexy & funny.
ReplyDeleteI Want the happy ending for Brian, maybe he steals the medallion and gives it to another early boy at the gym? this could be a whole series man.
ReplyDeleteThe plot thickens !
ReplyDelete