Best series ever by far. I liked a series with the medallion involved. Are u gonna bring back the shapeshiter son one by any chance? I would love to see that continue
I love the series the new Monica 30 year old female fitness nut & the new Brian has adjusted to being a teenage boy. 'Monica' has no interested in Brian's old friends ( even if Brian had any) s The new Monica has become a mature woman, but this epilog Makes no sense to me, but what do I know?
Couldnt been more happier but i would love to see a continuation maybe with a new name of the series? Multi Training - Season 2. and we see the lives of all of them.
glad you liked it! unfortunately there won't be a continuation. I don't know how much longer i'll be capping. im starting to wind down so I wanted to bring closure to some of my more popular series. :)
I appreciate the kind words but I've had less and less time to cap lately. real life is taking over haha im not stopping just yet but its best to let people know now it cant go on much longer
Thanks for another great series Brad.Its surreal to hear that you plan on leaving since you are such a staple of the community and I believe many of us have taken you for granted despite the time and effort you put in to write.I would like to thank you for all the years you have put in writing on this blog and I wish you the best for the next chapter of your life
Best series ever by far. I liked a series with the medallion involved. Are u gonna bring back the shapeshiter son one by any chance? I would love to see that continue
ReplyDeleteI love the series the new Monica 30 year old female fitness nut & the new Brian has adjusted to being a teenage boy. 'Monica' has no interested in Brian's old friends ( even if Brian had any) s The new Monica has become a mature woman, but this epilog Makes no sense to me, but what do I know?
ReplyDeleteIt was more just a bonus pic. I liked the group picture and wanted to use it.
DeleteAmazing series, although I would've loved to see more of Brian with Marcus or seeing Monica end up dating Kylie.
ReplyDeleteCouldnt been more happier but i would love to see a continuation maybe with a new name of the series? Multi Training - Season 2. and we see the lives of all of them.
ReplyDeleteglad you liked it! unfortunately there won't be a continuation. I don't know how much longer i'll be capping. im starting to wind down so I wanted to bring closure to some of my more popular series. :)
DeleteNoooo!!!! You're getting out of the capping game? That makes me so sad. Your's is the best caption blog out there!
ReplyDeleteI appreciate the kind words but I've had less and less time to cap lately. real life is taking over haha im not stopping just yet but its best to let people know now it cant go on much longer
DeleteBrian and Mason definitely were the lucky ones.
ReplyDeleteThanks for another great series Brad.Its surreal to hear that you plan on leaving since you are such a staple of the community and I believe many of us have taken you for granted despite the time and effort you put in to write.I would like to thank you for all the years you have put in writing on this blog and I wish you the best for the next chapter of your life
ReplyDeleteHey, loved the ending. Nice to see Brian sharing the magic of the medallion with his friends. Does this mean the women are now all nerdy boys?
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
Any plans on returning to this?
ReplyDelete