Wednesday, February 19, 2020

They're Worth It


7 comments:

  1. Now Tina being older and bigger than her old body cornered her old body and made demands to the man that was now in her body. After that day Tina moved out of her house with her mom and dad and moved into Marcus's house as his 18yr old lover or that is what everyone believed. But behind closed doors Marcus and Tina would teach each other how to be the other person. It was not for 6 months until the two started to get to know the new bodies did things start to go wrong or maybe right. Marcus in Tina's body still had the daycare job of watching his kids but something changed in him/her she want to have a baby of her own and who better to be the father than her/his old body then all the children would be siblings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another great cap Brad.Its surreal to hear that you plan on leaving since you are such a staple of the community and I believe many of us have taken you for granted despite the time and effort you put in to write.I would like to thank you for all the years you have put in to write on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also Brad I just replied to your email if you could take the time to help me get those images I would be really grateful

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! What a great reversal of the usual tropes, making him the instigator not the victim, and doing it for wholesome purposes not sexual ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this caption. Must really have not liked his wife if he didn't take her body instead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - great story, but I wonder if seeing the kids was just an excuse to get what he really wanted?

    ReplyDelete