I wonder if any of these brainwashed secretaries tried to switch with their bosses?
hmmm i wonder
I wouldn't mind being brainwashed as long as I keep my feminine form.
Definitely a well laid plan, with a lot of backing. Wo-men in a position of power, and submissive secretaries to assist.
I like the twist at the end. lol
Can a man book at the resort to be turned into woman? And I totally wouldn't mind the brainwashing thing
I wonder if any of these brainwashed secretaries tried to switch with their bosses?
ReplyDeletehmmm i wonder
DeleteI wouldn't mind being brainwashed as long as I keep my feminine form.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a well laid plan, with a lot of backing. Wo-men in a position of power, and submissive secretaries to assist.
ReplyDeleteI like the twist at the end. lol
ReplyDeleteCan a man book at the resort to be turned into woman? And I totally wouldn't mind the brainwashing thing
ReplyDelete