I would sincerely love it if he would take me in doggy stile, eventually releasing his cum load inside me, sealing me inside that lovely, gorgeous female body forever .... . - Tom -
I would love it if she would voluntary, out of her own, free will, wholeheartedly, would swap with me permanently!! I would jump for joy, becoming a very happy woman for the rest of my life ... . - Tom -
If I found out that such a ravishing, curvy, busty woman would voluntarily swap "temporarily" with me, I would request or try to persuade her as soon as possible to find (together) a way to make this swap so to be finalized as soon as possible, preferably at the time of the swap itself. Regardless of the future I would already know in advance never to regret it !! - Tom -
(Sigh.). It remains a real temptation, the desire and the desire to be and remain such a beautiful, shapely, well-filled, busty woman forever. If only it were such a party that I can go through life immediately as her clone sister, that seems downright blissful and delightful .... . - Tom -
LOL sex with masks too funny!
ReplyDeleteWish I would be stuck as such a lovely, gorgeous woman forever!!
ReplyDeleteI would sincerely love it if he would take me in doggy stile, eventually releasing his cum load inside me, sealing me inside that lovely, gorgeous female body forever .... . - Tom -
ReplyDeleteI would love it if she would voluntary, out of her own, free will, wholeheartedly, would swap with me permanently!! I would jump for joy, becoming a very happy woman for the rest of my life ... . - Tom -
ReplyDeleteIf I found out that such a ravishing, curvy, busty woman would voluntarily swap "temporarily" with me, I would request or try to persuade her as soon as possible to find (together) a way to make this swap so to be finalized as soon as possible, preferably at the time of the swap itself. Regardless of the future I would already know in advance never to regret it !! - Tom -
ReplyDelete(Sigh.). It remains a real temptation, the desire and the desire to be and remain such a beautiful, shapely, well-filled, busty woman forever. If only it were such a party that I can go through life immediately as her clone sister, that seems downright blissful and delightful .... . - Tom -
ReplyDelete(Sigh). Wish I had such a fantastic, gorgeous body myself, right here and right now ! My joy would be overwhelming ... . - Tom -
ReplyDelete