I like this. My dad left my mom recently, he divorced her cause he wants to get a younger hotter wife. I wish my mom could get a new body, so she can have a second shot at life. Imagine she ended up hotter and younger than my dad's new wife, and gets a young hunky rich boyfriend, that treats her better and spoils her like my dad never did
I like this.
ReplyDeleteMy dad left my mom recently, he divorced her cause he wants to get a younger hotter wife. I wish my mom could get a new body, so she can have a second shot at life. Imagine she ended up hotter and younger than my dad's new wife, and gets a young hunky rich boyfriend, that treats her better and spoils her like my dad never did
WOW tragic, but somehow weirdly funny. Hows the poor girl doing?
ReplyDeleteWow... do you have the models name?
ReplyDeleteYes how is the girl doing as the mom? I think this new hot girl ( Alexis ) should date her son to stay in the family :)
ReplyDeleteI bet Ellie is enjoying her second round of youth, but poor Alexis is now middle aged, married, and a mom . . .
ReplyDelete