I hope you don’t mind me asking on your post because I dont know if you posted it.
A while back a capper, probably you, Some, or Crest made a cap that was Great Shift or a similar theme where a guy swapped into a girl wearing a collar and then got home and was locked out.
If this was your cap can you point me to it, if not maybe another reader can help out?
If this comment is not allowed feel free to delete. Ive just been lookong for that cap again and can’t find it.
Swapping,
ReplyDeleteI hope you don’t mind me asking on your post because I dont know if you posted it.
A while back a capper, probably you, Some, or Crest made a cap that was Great Shift or a similar theme where a guy swapped into a girl wearing a collar and then got home and was locked out.
If this was your cap can you point me to it, if not maybe another reader can help out?
If this comment is not allowed feel free to delete. Ive just been lookong for that cap again and can’t find it.
Thanks!
Post Malone sucks
ReplyDeletewonderfully funny ^ twisted, original
ReplyDeleteLol - I love the turn about in perspective. Now, something with the swap-back should go wrong.
ReplyDelete