I told you, I told you. I could do, I could put into those girls. Yeah, yeah , you right, I thought you were make it up. Well, you were wrong. So, what will we do know. Well there hot, really hot. Lets have some fun. You mean sex. With guys or girl. Is that a bit gay . What do you mean. If we sex as girl with guys is that gay. No, no where girls sorta. But where still guys I think. So don't think of it, to much just enjoy it. For the moment.
Wow, those girls are lucky! I wonder how the influencers are doing in their old bodies. You should totally do a continuation!
ReplyDeleteI told you, I told you. I could do, I could put into those girls.
ReplyDeleteYeah, yeah , you right, I thought you were make it up.
Well, you were wrong.
So, what will we do know.
Well there hot, really hot. Lets have some fun.
You mean sex. With guys or girl.
Is that a bit gay .
What do you mean. If we sex as girl with guys is that gay.
No, no where girls sorta.
But where still guys I think.
So don't think of it, to much just enjoy it. For the moment.
good story & pic. Evil, poor woman
ReplyDeleteCool story.
ReplyDelete