Sad, very sad, especially with the way of the world today. Zoe
Fantastic story. I love the way the wizard planned this one out.
ditto! you9 do fantasy very well
I'd love a prequel to hear about a peasant boy's reaction to becoming her!
I hope we would get more captions in fantasy satting in future
Please make more from this series, it's some of the best you've made
Please, made some sequel to this
Sad, very sad, especially with the way of the world today. Zoe
ReplyDeleteFantastic story. I love the way the wizard planned this one out.
ReplyDeleteditto! you9 do fantasy very well
ReplyDeleteI'd love a prequel to hear about a peasant boy's reaction to becoming her!
ReplyDeleteI hope we would get more captions in fantasy satting in future
ReplyDeletePlease make more from this series, it's some of the best you've made
ReplyDeletePlease, made some sequel to this
ReplyDelete