WOW! very imigitive! you do fantasy so well! great pics. but I'd loikemore for example what to keep him frpomkeeping oher bopdy & life [or a deadly enemy uwants tokill he princess opr if his body is draftyedinto someones armuy?
The fantasy setting with the traders is a great concept. Exploring cross species lines as well as gender lines could lead to some interesting scenarios.
I hope to see more, you always do well with your fantasy captions
Great caption. I'm with eotten, it would be great if something happened to keep him in her body. Like he's kidnapped by a rival kingdom, or he has to go on a diplomatic mission . . .
Oh this is a nice one. Will there be more parts to this?
ReplyDeleteWOW! very imigitive! you do fantasy so well! great pics. but I'd loikemore for example what to keep him frpomkeeping oher bopdy & life [or a deadly enemy uwants tokill he princess opr if his body is draftyedinto someones armuy?
ReplyDeleteGreat, I hope we get more fantasy captions in future. Those my favourite
ReplyDeleteSame. Fantasy caps are among the best.
DeleteI like seeing the Traders concept used in a Fantasy setting. I think some of the others could work in a Fantasy setting as well.
ReplyDeleteAlways love seeing Fantasy captions.
The fantasy setting with the traders is a great concept. Exploring cross species lines as well as gender lines could lead to some interesting scenarios.
ReplyDeleteI hope to see more, you always do well with your fantasy captions
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGreat caption. I'm with eotten, it would be great if something happened to keep him in her body. Like he's kidnapped by a rival kingdom, or he has to go on a diplomatic mission . . .
ReplyDelete