This series is great. I really like this scene with Calvin and Michelle. I wonder, what would happen if the potion doesn't wear off? If they miss-read the instructions? If at the end of 12 hours to swap back everyone had to pour a fresh cup and then exchange cups with the person in their original bodies? That would make dumping out the punch bowl a big mistake. They would all be stuck until they can find the person who sold them the original potion. lol
Honestly, I don't know if I would have attended this party... us girls are getting short shafted ! All the hot female bodies are getting taken by the guys ! lol
This series is great. I really like this scene with Calvin and Michelle. I wonder, what would happen if the potion doesn't wear off? If they miss-read the instructions? If at the end of 12 hours to swap back everyone had to pour a fresh cup and then exchange cups with the person in their original bodies? That would make dumping out the punch bowl a big mistake. They would all be stuck until they can find the person who sold them the original potion. lol
ReplyDeleteDamn zapper, astute as always
DeleteROFLOL, Love 'those dishes wont wash themselves
ReplyDeleteHonestly, I don't know if I would have attended this party... us girls are getting short shafted ! All the hot female bodies are getting taken by the guys ! lol
ReplyDeleteWell to be fair we dont get to see any of the guys
DeleteGood stuff, i hope you make more mother and son caps soon.
ReplyDelete