This is gold! But you should use her real name haha
no i wanted to do something different and shes way to popular
I prefer your approach to this. Leaves it more open to creative freedom rather than it just being a "I stole a celeb's body" type thing.
exactly
super excited to see how you continue this
This it too funny. I love how Reggie is learning that maybe the guys following her aren't really interested in her gaming skills . . .
This is gold! But you should use her real name haha
ReplyDeleteno i wanted to do something different and shes way to popular
ReplyDeleteI prefer your approach to this. Leaves it more open to creative freedom rather than it just being a "I stole a celeb's body" type thing.
ReplyDeleteexactly
Deletesuper excited to see how you continue this
ReplyDeleteThis it too funny. I love how Reggie is learning that maybe the guys following her aren't really interested in her gaming skills . . .
ReplyDelete