I don't comment often. Pleeease do a follow up though! Hell, even make this a series of kids taking over adult lives or something. Cousins can get involved too. Family swaps are some of the best ones. They're pretty rare though. Finding a good one is even rarer. You'll really good at family swaps though! I'd love to see where this goes!
im always amazed by what turns out to be popular. glad you all like this one but this is a stock photo and i cant find any others with this woman. maybe ill try and figure something out though
Nice job. I like how the kids are having fun, but being an adult isn't all fun.
If you want to keep this going, I think that Yandex is one of the better search engines for finding similar pictures.
Try this link: https://yandex.com/images/search?cbir_id=758533%2FCPAzqK0uyd0UOQEPmSh70w6624&pos=0&rpt=imageview&img_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tu-auto.com%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F09%2Fvoice-1024x512.jpg&cbir_page=similar&url=https%3A%2F%2Favatars.mds.yandex.net%2Fget-images-cbir%2F758533%2FCPAzqK0uyd0UOQEPmSh70w6624%2Forig&rlt_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fmedia%2FDlB6ygjVAAIqhA2.jpg&ogl_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tu-auto.com%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F09%2Fvoice-1024x512.jpg
I love this, please do a second part
ReplyDeleteAgreed :)
Deletedefiantly needs a part 2
ReplyDeleteI don't comment often. Pleeease do a follow up though! Hell, even make this a series of kids taking over adult lives or something. Cousins can get involved too. Family swaps are some of the best ones. They're pretty rare though. Finding a good one is even rarer. You'll really good at family swaps though! I'd love to see where this goes!
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't mind seeing more of this family too :-)
ReplyDeleteFret storyu *& use of pic. Iwonder if sohe is losingthoe skills hoe gains. I too would lioke another part
ReplyDeleteim always amazed by what turns out to be popular. glad you all like this one but this is a stock photo and i cant find any others with this woman. maybe ill try and figure something out though
ReplyDeleteNice job. I like how the kids are having fun, but being an adult isn't all fun.
ReplyDeleteIf you want to keep this going, I think that Yandex is one of the better search engines for finding similar pictures.
Try this link: https://yandex.com/images/search?cbir_id=758533%2FCPAzqK0uyd0UOQEPmSh70w6624&pos=0&rpt=imageview&img_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tu-auto.com%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F09%2Fvoice-1024x512.jpg&cbir_page=similar&url=https%3A%2F%2Favatars.mds.yandex.net%2Fget-images-cbir%2F758533%2FCPAzqK0uyd0UOQEPmSh70w6624%2Forig&rlt_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fmedia%2FDlB6ygjVAAIqhA2.jpg&ogl_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tu-auto.com%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F09%2Fvoice-1024x512.jpg
Found someone that might work. boy you all are so lucky haha :)
ReplyDeleteHow's the sequel coming :)
ReplyDelete