Saturday, December 18, 2021

Our Son The Switcher 73


Sorry for the cliffhanger but, hey, leave them wanting more, right? Didn't plan on leaving it at this moment but it's when family stuff started to happen and I was too distracted to continue. Adding Javi's sister was just going to lead to more swaps so I figured I'd pause here for now. I know I'm the worst ;)

8 comments:

  1. You are thw worst. But in the best say. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing cliffhanger. This is besting the possession series by far. Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice place to pause. I'm guessing Enrique is about to become Martina and Martina is about to get her little brother Javi's body. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this ever gonna continue?

    ReplyDelete
  5. return of this series this year?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought this series paused a few months ago but now i saw it is over a year. I hope it comes back soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to see this comeback

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could this series get a continuation?

    ReplyDelete