I totally forgot about this one. Good to see it back. Got anymore you're trying to revive?
there's a few i've gone back and revisited that will be posting soon. Always open to hear suggestions as well ;)
Already Here ,Hope I'm Not A Butter Face, Solid Ground are just a few I can think of.
I'd gladly become a lesbian if I had her body! Zoe
Nice continuation. I wonder if his new body starts to change his preferences? Will he slowly find himself becoming attracted to men?
I totally forgot about this one. Good to see it back. Got anymore you're trying to revive?
ReplyDeletethere's a few i've gone back and revisited that will be posting soon. Always open to hear suggestions as well ;)
ReplyDeleteAlready Here ,Hope I'm Not A Butter Face, Solid Ground are just a few I can think of.
DeleteI'd gladly become a lesbian if I had her body! Zoe
ReplyDeleteNice continuation. I wonder if his new body starts to change his preferences? Will he slowly find himself becoming attracted to men?
ReplyDelete