great use of pic, ggood story
lol - fun story. I bet he eats more than his new body is used to and ends up feeling sick.
Mind me asking where all the "model" labels went? Yesterday I saw them fine and now they're all gone
not sure what you mean by model labels
I think they're confusing your blog with some-tg-caps
You're right, sorry for the confusion
This should have a follow up where he realizes he likes the adult life or even his new date
Just open your lips and let it sit on your tongue. Beware of the wasabi.
great use of pic, ggood story
ReplyDeletelol - fun story. I bet he eats more than his new body is used to and ends up feeling sick.
ReplyDeleteMind me asking where all the "model" labels went? Yesterday I saw them fine and now they're all gone
ReplyDeletenot sure what you mean by model labels
DeleteI think they're confusing your blog with some-tg-caps
DeleteYou're right, sorry for the confusion
DeleteThis should have a follow up where he realizes he likes the adult life or even his new date
ReplyDeleteJust open your lips and let it sit on your tongue. Beware of the wasabi.
ReplyDelete