You can have mine. I’m not that young. I’m a 41 year old mother but in a great shape 😊 because I do sports regularly. I would love to be the strong one and not the weak vulnerable one.
Don't worry I sincerely love it to swap with you, and I also love it to become you permanently. That also means you will be stuck forever inside my (former) male body, of course..... . - Tom -
Not really a reversal as they have a drastically different story and he's the bad one. I just read the original and posted a suggestion. In the original it would be nice to see something "good" happen and the son either secretly knows magic and can fix it, or he could learn magic to not just fix it but get revenge. I think the latter will make a better story though. But the kid doesn't become evil like the stepmom and not harm his counterpart. Just a thought.
Good morning 41 year old mother, I too would like to swap with you, preferably permanently, and no, I have no problem being the weaker party and staying with your husband. I myself am a slightly older man, 61, with a steady, fun job. - Tom -
I would love to have that body and get a juicy cock in my mouth.
ReplyDeleteWow
ReplyDeleteYou can have mine. I’m not that young. I’m a 41 year old mother but in a great shape 😊 because I do sports regularly. I would love to be the strong one and not the weak vulnerable one.
ReplyDeletelove to
Delete😍 any information about your body? And why would you?
Deletei would trade you would be fun to be a milf
DeleteWhat do you think living as a milf is like? 👩
Deleteidk depends but masturbation or sex would be fun
DeleteYes please 🥺
DeleteThen you can have my 41 year old female body and I take you male body 😍🍆
Deletethat's a deal! 🍆+🍑=❤️
DeleteWould you want to have sex after we trade?
We could even be a swap couple
No, I want you to stay with my husband. You can take care of him. I would look for a sweet girl to take care of my new equipment 😍
Deletedo you two need a room or something?
Deleteneed to trade bodys with her 😍
DeleteSounds like a plan.
DeleteHow's our husband?
Would he happen to be a dominant with a big D?
Can we do like a "Being John Malkovich" and posses her collectively?
DeleteHe is always dominant 😃 and his dick has a really great size 😍 I hope you can handle it with your new small body
DeleteDon't worry I sincerely love it to swap with you, and I also love it to become you permanently. That also means you will be stuck forever inside my (former) male body, of course..... . - Tom -
Deleteto bad the real Olivia does not kill the other !
ReplyDeleteNice reversal from the original story. I like it.
ReplyDeleteNot really a reversal as they have a drastically different story and he's the bad one. I just read the original and posted a suggestion. In the original it would be nice to see something "good" happen and the son either secretly knows magic and can fix it, or he could learn magic to not just fix it but get revenge. I think the latter will make a better story though. But the kid doesn't become evil like the stepmom and not harm his counterpart. Just a thought.
DeleteGood morning 41 year old mother, I too would like to swap with you, preferably permanently, and no, I have no problem being the weaker party and staying with your husband. I myself am a slightly older man, 61, with a steady, fun job. - Tom -
ReplyDelete