The cause is wrong, yet becoming an Asian woman myself irreversably by a mutual voluntary TG Swap is simply a hearts desire of mine, I really want it to happen asap! I will sincerely enjoy my new life as an Asian woman forever and never regret it! - Tom -
I wonder if they got Japanese language skills along with the bodies? I love it when the needs of the body overwhelm the reluctance of the person. Carl is in for a big surprise. A part 2 with them returning to the States to find out that the Tanakas have run off to Mexico on Spring Break to enjoy being young college age men . . . Would be funny.
I bet he's going to want to keep things the way they are once he gets his test run
ReplyDeleteThe cause is wrong, yet becoming an Asian woman myself irreversably by a mutual voluntary TG Swap is simply a hearts desire of mine, I really want it to happen asap! I will sincerely enjoy my new life as an Asian woman forever and never regret it! - Tom -
DeleteI wonder if they got Japanese language skills along with the bodies? I love it when the needs of the body overwhelm the reluctance of the person. Carl is in for a big surprise. A part 2 with them returning to the States to find out that the Tanakas have run off to Mexico on Spring Break to enjoy being young college age men . . . Would be funny.
ReplyDeleteneeds spell tag
ReplyDelete