Cool cap, seems like it can be continued
yeah by the time i got to the end I was like "boy i really did set this up for more didn't I?" haha so yeah there probably will be
So, just where is this resort?I'd love to make a reservation!
Swap resort? That sounds like a fun destination
One of the best caps! Just let us know who and where to contact to make reservations!!!!!!
I think it would be a pleasure to visit this swap resort, but only when there is also the possibility for a mutually voluntary permanent swap !! - Tom -
Cool cap, seems like it can be continued
ReplyDeleteyeah by the time i got to the end I was like "boy i really did set this up for more didn't I?" haha so yeah there probably will be
DeleteSo, just where is this resort?
ReplyDeleteI'd love to make a reservation!
Swap resort? That sounds like a fun destination
ReplyDeleteOne of the best caps! Just let us know who and where to contact to make reservations!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think it would be a pleasure to visit this swap resort, but only when there is also the possibility for a mutually voluntary permanent swap !! - Tom -
ReplyDelete