Great finale!! Written very well, didn’t see the father getting stuck in Nicole, def nice twist. I was thinking the grandpa was going to get away with it! Dark endings are some of the best imo.
Not gonna lie. I half expected Ryan to get his own body back and Greta to get Nicole's. Leaving Daniel stuck in his wife's old crippled body as punishment for trying to steal Nicole's body and life.
Great finale!! Written very well, didn’t see the father getting stuck in Nicole, def nice twist. I was thinking the grandpa was going to get away with it! Dark endings are some of the best imo.
ReplyDeleteThank you! Since I was going all in with the dark, I figured I'd make it so basically everyone is unhappy.
ReplyDeleteHow can I dm you? I'd like to show you something
ReplyDeletei dont have dm. only email mbrad131@gmail.com
DeleteNot gonna lie. I half expected Ryan to get his own body back and Greta to get Nicole's. Leaving Daniel stuck in his wife's old crippled body as punishment for trying to steal Nicole's body and life.
ReplyDeleteGreat story, I really enjoyed the darker tone keep it up
ReplyDeleteFantastic! Definitely among my favorites from you (of which there are many!)
ReplyDeleteAny plans for an epilogue? See what's happening a year or so later?
This please, maybe he’s pregnant
DeleteFantastic story. I enjoyed the twist of having the grandfather stuck as his crippled wife.
ReplyDeleteThis was great!!! Really nice series, I just would've wanted for Daniel to keep Nicole's body. Cheers!!
ReplyDeletei need an alternative final, where Daniel keeps with nicole's body
ReplyDeleteI didn't see this ending coming, so it was cool to get the twist at the end.
ReplyDelete