Saturday, December 17, 2022

Teenage Mutant Medallion Mayhem 5



So initially I had this all done and was going to post the finale tomorrow because thats all I had in terms of pictures. However someone gave me the name of the model and now I've got a bunch more pictures to use! Soooo Im doing some rewriting. I got some fun ideas that I can now play around with so Im excited. 

This one hasn't been a huge hit but it's been fun for me to write so I'm excited to expand on it! :)

14 comments:

  1. Please, continue. You have at least 1 person out there that loves this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been been an enjoyable series so far! Can't wait to see what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am highly enjoying this just waiting for mikey to play girlfriend in bed with casey maybe ending up pregnant that would be hot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really enjoying this story. I am curious where it will go, and will Mikey be the only one to get to experience April, or could accidentally someone else get inside of her next? Maybe accidentally we see Casey or Splinter?

    ReplyDelete
  5. wild, charming & funny. IM glad you continuing it. So many things can go wrong Michealango sure isn''t very good at acting. I like how much he enjoys being a human & being able to move & interact with them as April. thats a nice touch

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you would give the names of all the models

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree I would also like the name of the model.

      Delete
  7. the majority of the time I dont have the models name so I cant give it to you. if you go back and look at the comments on the other tmnt posts you'll see that someone already provided that information

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lyumos posted three more photos of her April O'Neil cosplay.

      Delete
  8. Well I think this series is great, any chance the other turtles and maybe Splinter could find human bodies of their own somehow?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these im.so excited to see what comes.next also.maybe for.Your next caption series use Josie totah she's a transgender actress and she is hit

    Signed alex

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the continuation. Miky pretending to be April was bound to get caught. lol.

    ReplyDelete