Friday, January 27, 2023

So Many Bodies to Choose From


5 comments:

  1. LOL! VERY REAL GIVEN ZULO. I wonder where they go from here? do they have clothes for their new bodies? Are they going to turn the poor girls into them. what are their future plans? Looking forward to more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the new girls are going to have a blast. Are they going to keep swapping with the girls in their school or try and replace them? The medallion of Zulo works in funny ways so I'd love to see how this turns out for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really would like to hear this flushed out more in a story, do you do commissions because I would be interested in seeing this become a story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the use of the medallion here. I wonder if they eventually try to steal the girls lives.

    ReplyDelete