Oh yes I love this type of stories!!
This is the best one yet! I hope this becomes a series. I'm sure that old man will have a lot of fun in that body lol
WOW! great use of pic & good story. Poor girl what an evil guy. looking forward to more
As a follower of her instagram, I very much approve of this series.
Amazing theft. Poor girl.
I just had to look her up. Hope this becomes a series.
Oh yes I love this type of stories!!
ReplyDeleteThis is the best one yet! I hope this becomes a series. I'm sure that old man will have a lot of fun in that body lol
ReplyDeleteWOW! great use of pic & good story. Poor girl what an evil guy. looking forward to more
ReplyDeleteAs a follower of her instagram, I very much approve of this series.
ReplyDeleteAmazing theft. Poor girl.
ReplyDeleteI just had to look her up. Hope this becomes a series.
ReplyDelete