continue it pls
I think that Freddie was really just looking for an excuse to wear that delicious teenage body.... Can't say that I blame him!
Back in their bodies in a week... unless they decide differently
CRAZY FUNNY, about a millions can go wrong. & how aut ilot are the kids for 1?
Hehehe . . . he picked the hot teenager on purpose, I'd bet. I wonder if he wants to switch back at the end of the week.
I appreciate the time to write this post
continue it pls
ReplyDeleteI think that Freddie was really just looking for an excuse to wear that delicious teenage body.... Can't say that I blame him!
ReplyDeleteBack in their bodies in a week... unless they decide differently
ReplyDeleteCRAZY FUNNY, about a millions can go wrong. & how aut ilot are the kids for 1?
ReplyDeleteHehehe . . . he picked the hot teenager on purpose, I'd bet. I wonder if he wants to switch back at the end of the week.
ReplyDeleteI appreciate the time to write this post
ReplyDelete