Best series in a while!
Agreed I'm curious if this will lead to further mix up transformations.
LOL OOOPS! I think shes making a big mistake
Joey could turn into frankie and frankie could enjoy that body a bit longer
It is really freaky seeing the picture, knowing the two women on the side are the kids of the one in the middle inside her original body and the one in the middle is inside her friends body and actually looks like the ine on the side
I think she messed up by picking Joey to change into . . . being the teenage boy would have been smarter than a grade schooler.
Best series in a while!
ReplyDeleteAgreed I'm curious if this will lead to further mix up transformations.
ReplyDeleteLOL OOOPS! I think shes making a big mistake
ReplyDeleteJoey could turn into frankie and frankie could enjoy that body a bit longer
ReplyDeleteIt is really freaky seeing the picture, knowing the two women on the side are the kids of the one in the middle inside her original body and the one in the middle is inside her friends body and actually looks like the ine on the side
ReplyDeleteI think she messed up by picking Joey to change into . . . being the teenage boy would have been smarter than a grade schooler.
ReplyDelete