Saturday, August 12, 2023

Passing Off As Jill


5 comments:

  1. wickedly funny! very good story & pic. Glad that Jilll isenjoying her new body & he enjoys the trade too, again hiliarious that his wife knowings & is tormnting him, Part 2 ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes would love to see part two. Maybe wife enjoys Jill's company so much and keeps them that way.

      Delete
  2. Gail should totally mess with him, she should say something like, "Having great sex, with the man I love, always puts me in a good mood. I mean it's like Jared is a whole new person, he's twice the lover he used to be just a few days ago, and more masculine, more dominate in the bedroom . . . I just can't get enough of my new manly-man. Just wait, Jill, someday, when you find a stud like my Jared, he'll curl your toes, sweep you off your feet, and really show you what it means to be a woman."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it ove that idea. Maybe they even come in together. Maybe he gets stuck as Jill because they are so happy together.

      Delete