Monday, September 18, 2023

Forced From Their Bodies 2


6 comments:

  1. things are getting interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does anyone remember the models name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello SwitchHitter, I know it might be a lot but, can you add a label as for meditation or for astral projection or astral forms?, There's a possession label but it's kinda hard to filter these captions from the regular possession or ghost-related possession that is similar but not quite the same, I really enjoy captions with astral forms/projection/possession, specially when stuff like another astral form being knocked out of their previous body happens like in the previous caption to this, please. if it is too much I understand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have a separate tag for ghosts already but im not quite sure what you're asking since there really arent many variations of possessions.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, but these astral forms are kind of like ghosts or souls, but the tag isn't being like used?, but I can understand if they are not the same, that's why I asked for the astral whatever tag, so it is easier to find these from the other regular possessions. I understand if you feel like it is unnecessary. If that's the case, I won't ask again for it. Have a nice week.

      Delete