So hot, Im loving this series so far
I don't think that Madison will learn how to play video games, but I bet Jimmy will be able to drive. My only doubt is if he will do this by watching her drive or he will learn how to access Madison skills.
I have a feeling that Madison might disappear as time goes on while Jimmy learns and experience more her life.
Or they learn how to switch back and the wrong sibling transfers out of Madison body
So hot, Im loving this series so far
ReplyDeleteI don't think that Madison will learn how to play video games, but I bet Jimmy will be able to drive. My only doubt is if he will do this by watching her drive or he will learn how to access Madison skills.
ReplyDeleteI have a feeling that Madison might disappear as time goes on while Jimmy learns and experience more her life.
ReplyDeleteOr they learn how to switch back and the wrong sibling transfers out of Madison body
Delete