Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Fixing Their Relationship 1


5 comments:

  1. Uh-oh. Does anyone know just how far into the four day trial this MAU is? Could be a lot of trouble real quick. he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would suggest another try as this was perhaps a trial run that went awry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. was that one of the things with MAU, a trial? I barely remember the rules and tried doing research on it while writing this so i just kinda did my own thing. its used more as a method to transform them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, back in the day when the MAU was first introduced they only worked for 4 days before shutting down permanently. As the years have gone on the Government has become involved, trying to override that limitation as well as helping people trapped in alternate forms, he he.

      Delete
  4. My spidey senses are tingeling... I sense a awesome banger series

    ReplyDelete