I'm quite willing to believe that their are many, many readers that wish they had a girlfriend like this.
This would be fun to explore w/the closet girlfriends out there be they bi/lesbian
I never leave comments, but I love sweet captions like this. Wholesome. Please more like this
Very understanding GFI would never take off her gift.
I'd love to see more of this
Would love to have a girlfriend who did this to me and let me wear beautiful lingerie like this!
What a thoughtful girlfriend.
Agree with all previous comments! Wish I had a body like this and wear beautiful and sexy lingerie!!!! ZoeWho is the model?
I'm quite willing to believe that their are many, many readers that wish they had a girlfriend like this.
ReplyDeleteThis would be fun to explore w/the closet girlfriends out there be they bi/lesbian
ReplyDeleteI never leave comments, but I love sweet captions like this. Wholesome. Please more like this
ReplyDeleteVery understanding GF
ReplyDeleteI would never take off her gift.
I'd love to see more of this
ReplyDeleteWould love to have a girlfriend who did this to me and let me wear beautiful lingerie like this!
ReplyDeleteWhat a thoughtful girlfriend.
ReplyDeleteAgree with all previous comments! Wish I had a body like this and wear beautiful and sexy lingerie!!!! Zoe
ReplyDeleteWho is the model?