EDIT: To be clear, this isn't me fishing for comments on my posts. I might even just turn them off completely! It was more about the harassing and spamming the comments with things that have nothing to do with the cap its posted on.
Sorry to do this while I was in the middle of posting a series but Im taking a week off from the blog.
For months people are just spamming my comments to make shapeshifter caps, or to stop making f2f caps, or telling me to update my long form series like Our Son the Switcher, or just leaving these very vulgar messages, or spamming their own blog links.
Its rarely a comment about what they like about the cap they're actually commenting on and more about what they WANT to see instead. I get so excited about my caps and to share them with everyone only to be told "But I want this instead."
As a creator its very draining. I've repeatedly asked to stop asking spamming and asking for specific caps but it just keeps happening.
Obviously this isn't directed at the people who leave nice comments.
So for my own mental health I need to just take a week off from here
I don't blame you, take some time and relax.
ReplyDeletesorry you gotta deal with all that spam, take as much time as you need
ReplyDeleteEXTREMELY understandable post. I don't even make the caps and i've been getting annoyed by the spam. I hope you enjoy the break! I've been coming here daily for over 10 years and I really don't comment much, so apologies if the support you get is being far outweighed by your more entitled viewers.
ReplyDeleteI really do sincerely hope you get some much needed rest from the blog, and I offer my support in anything you need, man. If there's anything I can do then you just name it. You've been putting these out daily for a really long streak, and I don't even remember the last time you took a break. Truly wish you all the best.
I’m sorry you have to deal with that crap. People just need to learn to be grateful for all the wonderful content you put out FOR FREE, and quit whining when they don’t get precisely what they want. Love all the stuff you make and enjoy your break. I’m always looking forward to whatever stuff you put out!
ReplyDeleteI have been reading your blog for years and I love most of them, thanks for this and keep going 👍
ReplyDeleteIs there a way to ban them from the site? It is a shame because I love your work. I hope you do come back because you are one of the best.
ReplyDeleteSorry you've been dealing with this, as a long-time reader of your blog, I really appreciate all the work you put into the captions! Enjoy your well-deserved break and keep doing what you're doing!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the break, like others have said the comments you mentioned are annoying to see every time I see a new cap. I wish the people would realize how annoying they are and that not everyone wants what they want. Sorry for how people can be, take as long of a break as you want.
ReplyDeleteUsually just a lurker. Just wanted to say, your captions are great and I love seeing them everyday. Don't let ignorant and selfish people get you down by demanding things from you, and if they do, ignore them cuz they aren't worth it. You built up a big fan base by making the things you like to make and are proud of. Just keep that formula,forget about the assholes, and know when you make the stuff that you like, its what brought those fans in in the first place. Enjoy your break tho, its well deserved. Look forward to seeing you again whenever you feel like it
ReplyDeleteA lurker here too, but I have to say that you truly make some of the best caps out there - the intricate stories, the interesting moments. Sorry that some people are being so bad, but know that a lot of us really enjoy your story telling. Enjoy the time off and the well deserved recharge!
ReplyDeleteI totally understand, take the time you need! I for one love your content, it is true that not all caps are my cup of tea, but that's the beauty of what you do, I feel there's something for every type of person.Please keep the great work, ill be patiently awaiting your return!
ReplyDeleteYou're my favorite TG caption writer by far. Love you!
ReplyDeleteBeen a long time viewer of your blog, like for almost 12 years by now. I don’t comment a lot but when I do it’s always positive, I enjoy your work and I understand your break after reading some of the harsh and unnecessary comments other viewers have left. You do you, the real fans will always be here
ReplyDeleteyou are doing a fantastic job and I love your caps especially where a boss is turned into a secretary or a young man is turned into an older woman. take time to recharge but come back soon
ReplyDeleteYou do you we understand
ReplyDeleteI love your content! I've been reading it for years and your FTF stories are your best! As someone who also writes TF content dont let the comments from weirdos and spammers get to you.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the caps you write, while I have my favourites, I check back regularly and am always excited to see what new stuff you have posted, even if it isn't for me, I still appreciate seeing what goes into it and I'm sure a lot of quieter people love it too, the worst voices are often the loudest
ReplyDeleteI respect your work and wish you strength to deal with those comments. It's inevitable to deal with entitled people as any content creator.
ReplyDeleteTake your time buddy. Love your work
ReplyDeleteSad to hear that. To me you are the best and do amazing work which is much appreciated. Please take care.
ReplyDeleteYo sorry about this and we hope to see you back soon with some more great caps!
ReplyDeleteLove your work , tyt, Great caps always!
ReplyDeleteI feel you completely. While I have some diehards I always enjoy hearing from and writing for, the engagement I get has become worse/lesser/more toxic recently. Unfortunately, it seems like the entire world is going in that direction...
ReplyDeletePlease take the time you need and get yourself mentally well. I've been there, it's awful.
Hey, iv'e been following your Blog since 2018 and you are my Top Number One Favorite Writer. I don't really comment that often anymore, i stopped because i wasn't sure if you read them. But after this message i know you do and might do more often, because i really do love your one Parters/short series (sometimes even more than the big series). I do asked you about the series (even tough it wasn't that often, but i know it adds up with the others) and want to apologize. I just have some big nostalgia with one Series "The Series who must not be named" because my love to your Blog started there about 2353 Days Ago.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy this site. You make great caps and I look forward to seeing more of them after your much deserved break
ReplyDeleteplease take a break until you're feeling better. im always excited for new caps no matter what they are. i usually just lurk here but ive spent so many years reading this blog that i would feel bad if you had to deal with all this stuff
ReplyDeleteSo sorry you’re dealing with that it can be so frustrating. Coming from a longtime fan of your captions - Focus on yourself first! At the end of the day, you’re the one writing and you should write about what interests you!
ReplyDeleteI’m sorry you’re going through that, man. Take all the time you need to refuel. We’ll be here for you whenever you’re ready to come back.
ReplyDeletetake the week and relax! mental health is important. If youre still excited about making caps (and youre one of the best!), maybe figure a way to filter them out automatically.
ReplyDeleteIf you prefer reading comments to show appreciation, I can bring some positive vibes :) creators unite.
I'm very sorry to hear that. And as someone who's visiting your blog on an almost daily basis and seldom leaves a comment myself, I apologize.
ReplyDeleteBut I totally understand where you're coming from. I've noticed on my own blog that apart from a few loyal fans, the number of comments in general has declined. And some comments are just links to other blogs.
Take all the time you need in order to feel better. I'm sure that you started creating caps because you enjoy and love doing it, just like me. So take a break until you once again enjoy creating your amazing caps!!
theres no need to apologize. this was more about people spamming and harassing me in the comments. not about people not leaving me feedback.
Deletefollow your blog every day! really enjoy them! keep up your great work! and do the caps you enjoy doing.
ReplyDeleteWould asking the name of the model in a comment be appropriate?
ReplyDeleteIf not, then I apologize for my past comments.
So sorry that people are doing this to you. They really have nothing better to do with their lives, but to take it out on you is pitiful and sad. Do not blame you for taking some time off! Hang in there! Zoe
ReplyDeleteThis hits pretty hard... I, for one, check your blog daily and thoroughly enjoy it, like 99% of the time. When something isn't my cup of tea I simply move on and wait for tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteI hope that this break helps you clear out the negative crap and helps you get back in the groove when YOU feel ready... Until then, peace and love!
Dude I check this blog daily and I enjoy it. Don’t let idiots deter you. Keep it up man
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the week.
ReplyDeleteit really sucks that you're having to deal with that but I hope people stop doing that shit. take all the time you need, your mental health is important and definitely takes priority.
ReplyDeleteI really hope you find some ur much needed rest and people stop harrasing you.
ReplyDeleteAND for the record your CAPS are great. I mean most site don't write the content the way u do. They are too 1-dimensional in their stories most of the time.
TAKE REST AND STAY HEALTHY :D
So sorry you have to deal with this. I rarely have ever checked the comments. Could you turn them off?
ReplyDeleteSorry for all the haters, you’re the best
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that,ive seen your caps for 10 years.Reading your updates has been my daily routine,so dont leave,and enjoy your week
ReplyDeleteAlways have enjoyed your caps! Especially your F2F ones! Take all the time you need! I'll still be following you when you're back! :)
ReplyDeleteboobs
ReplyDeleteHey there, just wanted to say sorry your dealing with this. I also run a blog and I completely understand what your going through. I've had a similar experience. but I just wanted to take the time to say I started catching up on the A celebrity's life series. been really enjoying what I've read so far! It's even inspired me to write my own similar series! Great Work.
ReplyDelete