I won't guess as to what'll happen next, but frankly at this point I'd rather trust the kid over Ryan in terms of doing the right thing lol
This is going to be an interesting series
This rules
well he means well. lol
love this caption! you always create great work.
Situational awareness is key to success in all sorts of Life scenarios
So the old man tricked Ryan into giving him Kelsey's body? What an amazing plot twist, love the immorality in the caption!
this is a 4 part series just to set expectations
love the cap, bruv. can't wait to see this series continuation. can you also continue kelsey's body story ?
Brilliant! what a wonderful story. I canit wait for more.
I won't guess as to what'll happen next, but frankly at this point I'd rather trust the kid over Ryan in terms of doing the right thing lol
ReplyDeleteThis is going to be an interesting series
ReplyDeleteThis rules
ReplyDeletewell he means well. lol
ReplyDeletelove this caption! you always create great work.
ReplyDeleteSituational awareness is key to success in all sorts of Life scenarios
ReplyDeleteSo the old man tricked Ryan into giving him Kelsey's body? What an amazing plot twist, love the immorality in the caption!
ReplyDeletethis is a 4 part series just to set expectations
ReplyDeletelove the cap, bruv. can't wait to see this series continuation. can you also continue kelsey's body story ?
DeleteBrilliant! what a wonderful story. I canit wait for more.
ReplyDelete