I also have really enjoyed this series and hope to see it continued/revisited some time in the future....
That said, please take care of yourself and let whatever is wrong with your arm heal... I, unfortunately, deal with chronic pain and fully understand how much it can effect doing the creative things that you might enjoy... Feel better soon.
Take all the time you need and do what's good for you. And then come back healthy :)
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed this series and its more detailed look into the life of a RSI.
I also have really enjoyed this series and hope to see it continued/revisited some time in the future....
ReplyDeleteThat said, please take care of yourself and let whatever is wrong with your arm heal... I, unfortunately, deal with chronic pain and fully understand how much it can effect doing the creative things that you might enjoy... Feel better soon.
rest up well!
ReplyDelete