Just a heads up I got Covid today and I've never felt this sick in my life. I'm gonna take some time off to recover and I don't have the energy to schedule any caps for the week. Maybe I'll post something later in the week if I'm feeling up to it. Thanks for your patience!

Hope you get better and take care of yourself
ReplyDeleteDice up a bunch of onions, the burning sensation that makes your eyes tear up is antiviral. Inhale the diced onion vapors and eat the fresh onions. It won’t be an immediate cure but it will prevent the virus from getting stronger.
ReplyDeleteHope you get well, greetings from México.
ReplyDeleteTake your time i hope you dont have it too bad or have it too long for that matter; first time i had covid was absolutely horrible. I practically slept for 3 days(only had the energy to shower and eat) and had a massive headache for a week more and lost my sense of taste in that time. Never felt worse in my life. Please take it easy if you can.
ReplyDeleteI had COVID last year. Would not wish that on anyone. Take it easy and we'll see you when you get better.
ReplyDeleteGet well soon and take care of yourself!
ReplyDeleteStay strong, wish you get better soon
ReplyDeleteHope you recover quickly! Take all the time you need before trying to get back on your regular schedule, your health is important.
ReplyDeleteTake it easy and get better soon.
ReplyDeleteGet lots of rest my friend. Hope you can recover soon
ReplyDeleteWish you a fast and full recovery ASAP. We will be here whenever you are ready!
ReplyDeleteTake care hope you feel better soon
ReplyDeleteGet well soon bro. Be safe with all the precautions and safety measures for your health.
ReplyDelete