Wouldn't it be cool if they started acting/gaining the memories from the bodies they are wearing?
This is a cool series! I’m excited to see the mental changes over time!
I am greatly enjoying this series so far. And I can't wait to find out what's coming next :)
Lots of fun, very well written, I love the characters
thanks this one has been fun! and at least 4 more caps have already been written :)
Wouldn't it be cool if they started acting/gaining the memories from the bodies they are wearing?
ReplyDeleteThis is a cool series! I’m excited to see the mental changes over time!
ReplyDeleteI am greatly enjoying this series so far. And I can't wait to find out what's coming next :)
ReplyDeleteLots of fun, very well written, I love the characters
ReplyDeletethanks this one has been fun! and at least 4 more caps have already been written :)
ReplyDelete