I'd take her body next if noone else wants
it's been a while you've posted a good long caps on fantasy theme.
please stop using ai for the images for your posts. it's ruining them :/
didnt realize it was. im getting older man and theyre getting harder and harder to tell whats real and fake. im still using the same sources for all my images as i have for years but now they've been posting ai as well and sometimes i can't tell.
How can you tell it's ai? I really can't tell if that pic is ai.
Great caption! Please do more grandmother/grandaughter
feels like there's no way this won't come back to bite her
I'd love to see this continue with her friends also switching and also maybe seeing what her grandmother is doing in her body
Wow! Great premise! Think it would be funny if in the sequel a friend or two wanted to be their dads hehe
I'd take her body next if noone else wants
ReplyDeleteit's been a while you've posted a good long caps on fantasy theme.
ReplyDeleteplease stop using ai for the images for your posts. it's ruining them :/
ReplyDeletedidnt realize it was. im getting older man and theyre getting harder and harder to tell whats real and fake. im still using the same sources for all my images as i have for years but now they've been posting ai as well and sometimes i can't tell.
DeleteHow can you tell it's ai? I really can't tell if that pic is ai.
DeleteGreat caption! Please do more grandmother/grandaughter
ReplyDeletefeels like there's no way this won't come back to bite her
ReplyDeleteI'd love to see this continue with her friends also switching and also maybe seeing what her grandmother is doing in her body
ReplyDeleteWow! Great premise! Think it would be funny if in the sequel a friend or two wanted to be their dads hehe
ReplyDelete