Thursday, July 16, 2026

This Is How Things Should Be


10 comments:

  1. Needs a sequel for sure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed this is so good. Making them pretend to be who they appear too is great

      Delete
  2. A bit confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your family swap caps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Family is always the best group for multiple changes. Always. I like the simple pairs in this case, bro/sis spouses, but sometimes more dynamic is better, hence another person. Perhaps he could find/retrieve real Angela, bring her to Thanksgiving and add her to the mix in the sequel.

      Delete
  4. I love family swaps and I love "switchers' I like how they pretend to agree. It'd be interesting if it also tweaked their minds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Switchers can only switch peoples bodies. they have no effect on their minds

      Delete
    2. That's what the "serial swapper" by crestf is for.

      Delete
  5. Cool. Good to know. Maybe could've given them instructions how to behave...or else.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the switcher concept. Please do more. Also you never continued the "swapping or switcher bender" the guy retraced his drunken trail of swaps. That'd be cool to continue. I like the ones where good people are rewarded, but more so bad people punished.

    ReplyDelete