Family swaps are great. This was kinda simplistic but I love the dad still driving and I hope daughter has her license. Youth is fun but the body not worth it, gender change not good.
Probably showing my age here, but is this a reference/alternate version of the one story from the SRU universe? I feel like a mom using swapping spices at family dinner can't be *that* common of a trigger.
Family swaps are great. This was kinda simplistic but I love the dad still driving and I hope daughter has her license. Youth is fun but the body not worth it, gender change not good.
ReplyDeleteMe encanta los intercambios familiares ojalá hagas una nueva serie con esa temática
ReplyDeleteCan't help but feeling like this is ai
ReplyDeleteProbably showing my age here, but is this a reference/alternate version of the one story from the SRU universe? I feel like a mom using swapping spices at family dinner can't be *that* common of a trigger.
ReplyDeleteyep thats what i was referencing!
Delete